Sanitation and Safety Protocol
You are at the right place to learn about a mano's current safety protocols. In addition to following all CDC and government recommended guidelines, we are always looking for ways to ensure your safety, and that of our staff & community, while also delivering as close to a complete dining experience as possible during these times. Here are a few examples of our safety protocols:
- daily temperature check of all staff members
- 6' social distancing protocols are in place at restaurant access points and inside of restaurant.
- use of masks required by guests when not seated at their table. masks will be provided if needed.
- strict hand washing and disinfection rules are in place for staff and all surfaces touched by anyone. (i.e. used pens vs. disinfected pens will be separated throughout service)
- staff members are not allowed return to work without a doctor's release should they exhibit any virus symptoms. a mano is paying for staff testing.
PROCEDURES FOR INDOOR SEATING
• If you are feeling ill, have a fever or a cough, or have shortness of breath, please stay home and visit us when you're feeling better.
• Reservations are highly recommended. Please invite all members of your dining party to your reservation via Resy so we have their information on file for contact tracing, if needed.
• As a Lounge area is not available, reservations have set start and end times to ensure guests can enter and leave without any crowding.
What to expect upon arrival
• You will be greeted outside by a member of our team. Please provide your reservation name and confirm all members of your party are with you. We will take everyone's temperature with an infrared thermometer. Unfortunately, we are unable to seat parties if one or more members register a temperature above 100.4°F
• An a mano team member will lead you to a hand sanitizer station, and then to your table
• All guests over the age of two are required to wear a mask at all times when not seated. The entire a mano Front of House staff will be in masks.
What happens after you are seated
• Please keep your mask on until the initial food & beverage orders have been placed.
• Your table will be cleaned, sanitized, and preset with single use printed menus and rolled flatware. Please keep your flatware for the entirety of your meal. However, do not hesitate to ask if you would like new flatware.
• We will provide filtered water, bottled still or bottled sparkling water per your preference. Your water will be left on your table so you can refill glasses.
• For wine by the bottle orders, your server will present the bottle to you with a clean glass to taste. Similar to water, we will leave the bottle on your table to refill glasses.
• Please move glassware, or other items to be removed, to the side of your table when you are ready. A mano staff will either sanitize their hands or change their gloves after the handling of used tableware.
• You may notice that the HVAC system runs constantly. This is not only to improve ventilation, but continuously run air through our 2-stage UVC air sanitation system.
When you are ready for the check
• If you would like to take leftovers home, we will bring takeout containers to the table for you to fill.
• A single check for the table will be presented. Please let us know if you would like to split your check for multiple payments.
• Credit card payments are requested for your protection.
• Please limit your social interactions at the table once you have completed your meal.
We will continue to bring everyone updates as we work to continually monitor this ever changing environment. Know that we take everyone's input and feedback very seriously and are always going to do our best to bring health and vibrancy to the community.
Thank you beyond words for helping us to continue to do what we love most and bring you delicious food.
Big virtual hugs to each of you,
Your friends at mano