Sanitation and Safety Protocol
The safety of our guests, staff, & community, is always our first consideration at a mano. With readily available vaccinations, we are losening our Covid Safety Protol to align with CDC recommended guidelines. Here are a few examples of our current safety protocols:
- daily temperature check of staff members
- Except for handicap access, Entry is limited to the front of the restaurant where our outdoor host stand is located.
- Masks will continue to be worn by staff members until all front of house staff is vaccinated.
- While masks are no longer required for vaccinated guests, they are strongly recommended for unvaccinated guests when not seated at their table. masks will be provided if needed.
- Strict hand washing and disinfection rules are in place for staff and all contact surfaces.
PROCEDURES FOR INDOOR SEATING
• If you are feeling ill, have a fever or a cough, or have shortness of breath, please stay home and visit us when you're feeling better.
• Reservations are highly recommended. https://resy.com/cities/atl/a-mano
• As a Lounge area is not available, reservations have set start and end times to ensure guests can enter and leave without any crowding.
What to expect upon arrival
• You will be greeted outside by a member of our team. Please provide your reservation name and confirm all members of your party are with you.
• An a mano team member will lead you to a hand sanitizer station, and then to your table
• Any unvaccinated guests over the age of two are requested to wear a mask at all times when not seated for their own safety.
• You may notice that the HVAC system runs constantly. This is not only to improve ventilation, but continuously run air through our 2-stage UVC air sanitation system.
When you are ready for the check
• If you would like to take leftovers home, we will bring takeout containers to the table for you to fill.
• A single check for the table will be presented. Please let us know if you would like to split your check for multiple payments.
• Please limit your social interactions once you have completed your meal.
We will continue to bring everyone updates as we work to continually monitor this ever changing environment. Know that we take everyone's input and feedback very seriously and are always going to do our best to bring health and vibrancy to the community.
Thank you beyond words for helping us to continue to do what we love most and bring you delicious food.
Big virtual hugs to each of you,
Your friends at mano